Doctor Blade Chamber
Doctor Blade Chambers for applications
- Corrugated Pre-print and Post-print
- Flexible packaging wide Flexo and Gravure
- Wall coverings
- Tissue & Non Woven's
- Coating and Varnishing
Proact doctor blade chambers produce constant print quality and repeatability, They are manufactured from high strength woven carbon fibre. The high strength woven carbon fibre minimises deflection and twisting in the chamber producing more consistent doctoring.
The fully enclosed chamber means reduced solvent evaporation and very important a cleaner, safer working environment for machine operators.
The doctor blade chamber system offers the latest "tool-less" feature for fast blade and end seal changes reducing down time.
Mono-blade chambers designs are also available.
Retro-Fit to existing machines options with a full design and engineering service.
Proact Doctor Blade Chambers made from carbon fibre are inert and corrosion free material which means it is not affected by aggressive aqueous or solvent inks/coatings in operation. The lightweight construction of carbon fibre at 70% less than aluminium makes the chambers very easy for operators to handle.
With machine cold start-up operation the issues associated with aluminium or stainless steel chambers are eliminated because of the thermal inertia property of carbon fibre. The chamber can also handle heated lotions.
- Higher print quality and less waste
- Increase productivity with "tool-less" quick change blade and seals
- Reduce ink waste and increase profit
- Lightweight with strong construction
- Carbon fibre corrosion free Easy to clean
- State-of-the-art technology with rapid payback
- Cleaner safer working environment
For machine specifications
- Web widths: up to 3500mm
- Roll diameters: up to 360mm